Co-ordinator - National Designated Landscape Partnership
Pembrokeshire, West Wales
A unique and new opportunity has arisen where the Welsh Government working with the 8 Designated Landscapes of Wales and Natural Resources Wales is establishing a National Designated Landscapes Partnership (NDLP).
Hosted by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, this is an exciting period of collaboration.
Funding is in place for a period of 18 months for this full time, fixed term post. Subject to which, it is hoped to extend beyond this period.
• Work with partners to develop collaborative projects to achieve agreed strategic outcomes
• Provide project management expertise, including project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting to help Designated Landscape bodies deliver individual projects
• Lead a small number of high profile collaborative projects
• Use your professional experience to appropriately embed the required changes
• Coordinate proposals submitted for capital support under the SLSP fund and other funding streams
• Coordinate initiatives to share good practice across the 8 Designated Landscapes
• Arrange an annual seminar for the Designated Landscapes of Wales.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of managing complex projects involving multiple partners
• Experience of supporting partnership work in the public or third sector
• Experience of grant management and support.
• Proven ability to prioritise work, analyse information and solve problems in a decisive and timely manner.
• Excellent financial planning and management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ability to work through the medium of both Welsh and English is highly desirable, although not essential.
Salary and Benefits;
Basic salary up to £36,652, minimum 23 days holiday plus public holidays, local government pension scheme, flexible working arrangements. Access to a leased electric or hybrid car.
The post can be either home working based, in PCNPA HQ in Pembroke Dock, or in an office location with a partner in a location in Wales.
Closing Date: 4 December 2020